Sunday, April 27, 2014

FHA loan for a DACA is it possible with valid SS?

So basic info on what DACA is, basically a 2 year work permit that is renewable every year, i am not a citizen nor a resident, but have a valid social security number that states valid for work only. There is plenty of info online if more info is needed.

So basically I've been turned down by one thing or the other. I have great credit 730 i believe, no debts, good paying job and a good down payment.

The two reasons ive been turned down not both reasons at the same time its either one or the other, for a loan the first my work permit, according to the bank two year work permit is not enough to qualify even though its renewable every two years. The second reason I was turned down was because i am currently employed by a staffing company but working to become permanent at a stable job at Seagate technology as a technical support technician.

I am currently in Oklahoma city, ok and would like to know if this is even possible to get a FHA loan in my situation? Or what other loans are available for someone like me? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Added (1). So pascal the gabler, the bank that i last talked to told me that so long as i had been working in the same job for a while and not jumping from job to job in the staffing and provided a letter from the contractor employer saying how stable and how likely is it for me to become permanent, it should not be a problem.

And regarding the work permit I think it's weird that many back approve loans to undocumented people with only ITIN numbers and not qualify someone who actually has a SS and a work permit! At least i would think the chances of me getting my permit taken away are far less than an immigrant getting deported

Read more: FHA loan for a DACA is it possible with valid SS?