Monday, March 17, 2014

If everything is haram then we all will got to hell?

my husband keeps telling me that whatever I do and whatever I say is haram and that I shouldn't do these things so I saw on internet what is haram in Islam and if it is true then everyone will go to hell. On the internet it said:

1. It is haram to steal an egg
2. It is haram to watch television
3. It is haram to buy a mortgage to get a house for your family
4. It is haram to listen to music
5. It is haram to see a movie
6. It is haram to rescue girls that are burning in fire if they do not have hijabs on
7. It is haram to talk to much (or to the opposite gender)
8. It is haram to curse
9. It is haram to look in to the mirror at night
10. Eating with knife and fork
etc…

If even breathing is haram then everyone will go to hell and personally I don't care anymore and because everyone in my family say it to me I intend to live my life to the full then when I go to hell Satan can do whatever he wants to me!
(sorry it REALLY pisses me off when people say that this that and the other is haram - just live your life and then if you go to heaven great and if you don't at least you tried)

So what do you think if nearly everything is haram will everyone go to hell or not
Added (1). I am a Muslim but I don't read the Qur'an or pray because I think people who do that are hypocrites because they pray and then they go out and gossip and curse people. So long as I have Allah in my heart I don't care about anything because to me life isn't about how many times you can be on a prayer mat but its about love and hope and friendship and helping others.

If you want to see some more haram things then hear is the site with a full haram list
http://orbala.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/things-that-are-forbidden-in-islam.html
Added (2). i don't read Qur'an or pray because its hypocritical - i never said i was a hypocrite i said that people who pray and read the Qur'an are hypocrites that's why i don't do that!
Added (3). personally I have started believing now that atheists are right but I know I'm not an atheist because I believe in Allah and personally I think its the people who make the religion bad as well.

Read more: If everything is haram then we all will got to hell?