Sunday, April 27, 2014

Depression on this pregnancy, why wont ppl understand?


This is my 2nd pregnancy. I had my first one on April 5,2013. Beautiful baby girl. That pregnancy was wonderful. I was happy all the time. After the pregnancy, I did get the baby blues so bad, where I didnt want to leave outta bed. The breastfeeding helped me to bond with her. But I soon got pregnant again, I found out in November. About 6 mos later.
This pregnancy is totally opposite. I am excited that I have another one coming. But saddens me also. I cry all the time and does not help when we are going thru financial problems. My husband hours got cut, I am behind 3 mos mort. I just paid our necessities. I set up hardship with the mortgage company. So my payments are 200 more then we are use too. So i cant pay the credit card bills. Our life is spiraling down. My husband doesn't care he worried about materialistic things. I am opposite. I like food in our cardboard. I even asked to be separated cause the stress is too hard. My friends say I am wrong. Its just not the Finances, Due to the c section for the first one, this one is a lot more painful then the first one. Addy likes to lie low by my incision area. Which hurts so bad where I cant walk. The dr wanted to put me on medical leave now, I refused cause I cant afford to 80% of my pay. My husband still thinks I can cook, clean, take care of the little one. While he has 3 to 4 days off laying on the couch. I then rip into him for doing nothing. Now, I want ppl to know he does take care of our daughter,
Added (1). Everytime I tell my Dr how I feel, she tells me she can't do anything. I told her this pregnancy is taking a toll on me. My hormones are messed up I know this, but I think I need something. I can't sleep which also effects depression. This sucks. I tell ppl and no one understands. Telling me to stick it out,

Read more: Depression on this pregnancy, why wont ppl understand?