Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Am I being taken advantage of?

I've been with my boyfriend for 5 years. I don't want to get married. I am divorced and have an eight year old daughter. I bought my house over three years ago and I have managed to make all the mortgage payments and utility payments on my own. To this day, he hasn't offered to pay for anything. The only contribute until he has made is $1000 from his tax return this year. He lost his job last year and he found one that pays very little a few months later, but he still doesn't help me out. I really love him, but I find myself asking if its worth it. He helps out around the house, but I fell into debt while he was unemployed. I helped him get out of his debt, but he makes no attempt to help me out financially. I don't know what to do.

Read more: Am I being taken advantage of?