Saturday, May 31, 2014

I want some info on buying a home but I don't know where to start?!

I am a college student and I have never owned a home before. I have been looking a several homes in the Nashville area under $75,000 and have found several that I am interested in. Some of these homes require some work, but I don't mind a project. My issue is financing it though. I have a limited credit history (about one year) but I could probably put 10% down on the home. I don't want to ask my family to co-sign unless it it ABSOLUTELY necessary. I want to do this on my own. Where could I get some information on this and what loans could I qualify for? I want to get as much information as possible so that I make the best decision on a home.

Read more: I want some info on buying a home but I don't know where to start?!