Sunday, May 25, 2014

Is my niece evil and selfish?

4 years ago, my 33 year old niece got herself into hard drugs. When she was on the verge of losing her child and her home for not paying any bills, she turned to me for help and asked me to help her by holding her money and getting her back on a budget and dealing with the mortgage company. It was a lot of work and it took me years. She was the one who got off drugs and handed over for money, but I am the one who spent hours writing letters and negotiating with the bank and mortgage companies. I saved her house and therefore also her relationship with her family and kid and her whole life is better now. I don't need all the credit, but I think you would be nice. Because now that she has her money back she has not spoken to me and she hardly even said thank you. I also noticed all of our mutual friends deleted me from Facebook. But they are all still friends with her. Did she somehow turn everyone against me even after I helped her? I heard drug addicts are great manipulators like that.

Read more: Is my niece evil and selfish?