Sunday, July 20, 2014

How much will I have to pay my husband if I get a divorce?

I make 200k a year, my husband makes 30k a year and it's been like that for the last 10 years. We have 2 kids, a 19 year old boy and 11 year old girl. We have our house on mortgage for which about 150k is left and 150k has been paid off. I own 1 car which is paid off. My husband is leasing a car. The kids would stay with me as they get along with me and not their dad. My husband doesn't help out at all. He hasn't put in a DIME into our house. It should be my house but stupid laws about married couples in Wisconsin split evenly. So considering the situation I am in, would I have to pay my husband money from my salary? Would he get part of the house? He doesn't deserve any of it…

Read more: How much will I have to pay my husband if I get a divorce?