Thursday, August 14, 2014

How to get my neighbor to move?

I live in a nice neighborhood. I upkeep my house and do my lawns. This terrible neighbor moved in. He drives a pick up truck and is pure trash. I called the police over a dozen times because I hear him use foul language, but the police says that is "free speech". Also I can see that he drinks beer, so he's probably an alcoholic and a drunk. He has as many as 8 peoples over at a time. Too many I tell him! I tell him to get out of my neighborhood, but he says he has a right to stay there because he pays mortgage and taxes. That is not good enough! If he brings down my property value I will sue him! He can I get the police to see he is no good and arrest him so I do not have to deal with him.

Read more: How to get my neighbor to move?