Saturday, August 16, 2014

Why my husband gave suddenly his first house to my daughter and our son?

Since we have relationship problem my husband and I ; he decided to write down as gift to my daughter and my young son his house he bought in 2002 before we married and I surprised myself because I just knew it the day he took me to see the solicitor.
I was wondering why he did that? Because he was afraid if I am divorcing him after his infidelity I discovered few weeks ago maybe I can get one of his house. We have another house still in a mortgage and this he bought after we married.
He told me many of times I am not entitled for everything in house here in uk because he bought me a small house in my country 10 years ago and I am worry for my situation.

Read more: Why my husband gave suddenly his first house to my daughter and our son?