Thursday, September 25, 2014

Advice with getting a mortgage?

K so me and my common law partner have decided we want to buy a house. I don't have perfect credit due to a previous situation that's personal and has been fixed. I only have a student loan currently of which I make regular payments but either way they won't let me co sign so he cannot get the loan. Alone. We can afford the mortgage etc he works in constriction and I do drafting and project management. But basically we've been told that because were 21 we don't have enough credit to get the loan and I've one thing on my credit that's bad but is no longer an issue but still shows. We originally had a cosigner but 3 days before the deal closed the co signer decided not to and we've no one else to co sign that's older then 25 with a long enough credit build up. We don't know what to do? Or how to get a loan of we can.

Read more: Advice with getting a mortgage?