Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Bad situation, is there any way I can legally drive this car?

Bad situation, is there any way I can legally drive this car?
Added (1). (I thought I could write more, I accidentally just posted the question without details… Please come back after a few mins! )
Added (2). Ok, so my mom passed away in March, literally a day after I turned 18. She wasn't married, so everything is basically up in the air. Her car's tags (this is Ohio btw) apparently expired in August, and I have no way to renew them, or get the title in my name, or even be able to drive to the DMV to get a driver's license. It's really bad, because if she were still alive she could literally just sign the car over to me and I wouldn't have to pay thousands of dollars I don't have…(still writing)
Added (3). on a probate attorney, not to mention that if I did "open the estate" I'd most likely lose the house, not get any more rent (a neighbor pays the rent next door, it's a duplex), and I'd be in debt to every person and business that she was in debt to. I plan on going to college next year, and I'm gonna get really bad interest rates if I take all this on. My brothers can't help either. I can't get a new (meaning different) car because I don't have any money. Is there any hope?

Read more: Bad situation, is there any way I can legally drive this car?