Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Buy my own house before I get engaged?

So I am about to graduate and start working & I know my boyfriend will be proposing soon after we graduate

But my thing is I want to purchase my own townhome or house beforehand.

I just really want to have a place I can call my own & a place to live just in case we don't work out or a place for my brothers or cousins to live if they ever need it.

I want to purchase a place for no more than 50,000 & have it paid off in 2 years.

I want to live there until we get married and then once we get married, we buy a house together(my house must be paid off) and then I rent out my place as a source of extra income? Or if my brother wants to live there he can: )

What do you think?

Read more: Buy my own house before I get engaged?