Wednesday, September 17, 2014

How to not go crazy with money?

I just move out is now living alone in an apartment. I am having going paranoid with money, I count every penny I spent, I never use to when living with my parents. I pay their mortgage when I live with them $800/month and I never worry about money until now.

Now, everything I buy I always take like 15 mins debating in my mind whether I really need it or not and whether I can get away with the cheapest one.

When I lived with my parents, I bought 55" smart TV, now living alone, I bought a 28" and is now thinking about returning it because it is driving me crazy thinking it cost me TOO much for a TV.

If I have to go to the kitchen, I would turn off the light where I am at, and then turn on the kitchen light just trying to save money.

How do people deal with this? Any suggestions.

Read more: How to not go crazy with money?