Tuesday, September 30, 2014

I am trying to figure out how much I can borrow for a mortgage?

Halifax claim to offer deposits at 5% yet when I use their online calculators I am getting mixed results.
I have attached a photo with all of the screenshots that I have taken.
If anyone can give me the amount that we can borrow and why it would be so helpful.
I am really confused.
Thanks.I am trying to figure out how much I can borrow for a mortgage - 1 Added (1). I have noticed the picture is very low quality so just to confirm…
TOP LEFT: I have added 2 applicants both earning £14,000 each per year.
BOTTOM LEFT: Results show I can borrow £92,400.
TOP RIGHT: Entered first time buyers, repayment, 2 years initial period, house value £90,000 and want to borrow £90,000 over 30 years.
BOTTOM RIGHT: Results show that I can only borrow £85,500.

Read more: I am trying to figure out how much I can borrow for a mortgage?