Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Should i stay or should i go?

Ive been with my partner for 3 yrs. Our daughter is 7 months. I moved into his parents house when i was pregnant. The whole way through my pregnancy he treated me badly and turned into a man i didn't recognize. I chose to stay with him as i love him and want a family life for my daughter. He continued to tell me he's changed and he loves me. But he still does the same stuff. Like go into chat rooms and be sexual with random girls. He blames me saying he doesn't think in happy so he goes and does that. Or that he's stressed. Even when nothings happened! I want us to have our own home for our daughter but he quit his job! He asks me to stay here and wait for h to get us a mortgage but shows no signs of doing anything! I want to go and rent and get a house for our daughter so she has more room. He says no and says that im trying to take his kid. But im so unhappy but i don't want to be without him.

Read more: Should i stay or should i go?