Thursday, September 18, 2014

Taxes are supposed to be paid through mortgage but i just got a court summons for delinquent taxes?

My mortgage has been volleyed around from mtg company to mtg company. During a period of disability I asked for a deferment and was approved for 8 months. I was told at the end of the 8 months the amount due would be put at the end of mtg. Well, 7 months 29 days they sell my mtg to another company. I am 8 months behind on mtg but it has been 2 years and I pay the current amount. I keep waiting on a workers comp case to be settled but I think never will (another story).
Now, today I get a tax notice that I owe delinquent taxes and they were suppose to be paid by mtg company per our contract. What do I do?

Read more: Taxes are supposed to be paid through mortgage but i just got a court summons for delinquent taxes?