Saturday, September 20, 2014

What can I do to save more money?

I'm 42, single/widowed, retired/disabled Vet, mom to 3 amazing kids (11 year old triplets), work full-time, and I go to college part-time.

I will be done with college in December. At which time I will be entering into an unpaid internship for approximately 6 months. The internship is to help me to be able to become a Registered Dietitian. I won't be working during my internship. However, I still have my military pension and my VA disability coming in. Without the salary of my full-time job, things are going to be tight for a while. With three growing children, I need to save as much money as possible.

Not to long ago, I entered into the world of couponing. This has helped me save a lot of money. Currently I own a mortgage free home, and I own my vehicles. But I need more creative ways to save more money. If you have any ideas, please share them with me. Thanks.

Read more: What can I do to save more money?