Monday, October 20, 2014

As two young, first time home owners (looking to purchase a home)?

Where should we even begin? My girlfriend and I are both 18 years old with steady jobs (Not the best income, of course) looking for a fairly cheap place to stay. We've found a couple places in our general area that we're interested in, but we're no where close to being able to pay the down payment that they're asking for. I'm not asking for someone to fix all my problems, but where would we even BEGIN this process? We both work full time and I'm also in college full time as well. We had some stuff go down between our families and now we're kind of expected to be out of our places rather soon. Any and all tips are welcome.

Read more: As two young, first time home owners (looking to purchase a home)?