Thursday, October 16, 2014

How to contact HUD or other programs for low income homes?

I am on a disability check (I HATE it, I miss working, but can't, due to chronic illness). The check is less than minimum wage. Where I am now is a tiny apartment that isn't worth the rent. I feel like I am living in a concentration camp here(that's how they treat us).
Who do I contact about getting a small house - rent to own for low income. I was told places like HUD - but trying to contact these places is like chasing the end of the rainbow -if you know what I mean?
This is it right here - I'd like a house of my own (love it in the country) on low income terms. I've moved all my life & I want a house that I can live in peacefully. I'd even be willing to move to another state. Does anybody know of any programs or groups that might help me - an actually name, webpage or phone number. I'd be so grateful. Remember the right answer gets the points. Thanks!

Read more: How to contact HUD or other programs for low income homes?