Sunday, October 26, 2014

Removing negatives from my credit reports and real estate advice Florida?

Hi, I'm moving to florida in about 12 months and am currently looking at a credit score of 620 tu, 655 equifax 630 experian. I'm going to be looking into a fha loan and I believe that I could already be approved but at what interest rate. I'm looking to have a cs of 700 avg by the time I apply which should be around July or august of 2015. First question, does anyone specialize or does anyone know someone that can get negatives removed from my credit report. I have 3 accounts in collections. One has been paid in full (physician bill), another is 900 which is legitimately mine but I have not acknowledged (emergency room visit) and another about 540 for first premier which I have contacted but said that it was not my debt even though it was. I said it wasn't because my final balance was around 300 but got jacked up on lates and over limits. I just flat out denied the debt and asked what I can do to get this removed. Second question, I know I qualify but would an fha be the best loan for me? I don't and may not end up having a large amount for a down payment for a house. Approximately 5%. Third question, I'm looking to buy between Springhill fl and all the way to ft myers fl. Would anyone be able to tell me if it's possible to find a house for under 100,000 with the following criteria?
Not older than 20 years
1200 min sq ft
Fenced yard
No hoa fees
good neighborhoods
3 beds 2 baths

In other words in addition to credit advice I also need real estate advice/connections. Thank you.

Read more: Removing negatives from my credit reports and real estate advice Florida?