Thursday, October 30, 2014

What to do in life in your 20s?

I am 24 and almost turning 25 soon. I feel really alone in my road to freedom. I have 40K student loan debt. I have 10K credit card debt from unemployment for a year. I have a mortgage that I pay $800-1000 each month for my mom. I don't have many friends. I work and make about $2200 each month. I have to pay my phone bills and my auto insurance. I feel like I am living in a black hole while my friends are getting married or married. I want to cry and complaint but I know I can't. If I stop paying the mortgage then my mom's house get pulled. I tried everything I can to budget and reduce expense. I wonder if anyone else shared similar experience.
Added (1). Thanks! I love my job! It is challenging and I do well in my role. I live in America. I just feel overwhelmed with my debt. I feel overwhelmed with my mom's mortgage.

Read more: What to do in life in your 20s?