Saturday, October 25, 2014

What would be the best place to invest extra money?

So I've been making some extra passive income online generating an average of about $140 a month. I would like to do somthing special with that money rather than pay bills or buy food I want to invest it into the most beneficial place. So I was thinking I have 3 rental homes with a mortgages on 2 of them. The rent generated from each rental property doubles the mortgage payment each month and I have a cusion build up aswell. Maybe put the money towards the principal of a mortgage? I also have a Roth/IRA that I thought would also be a good place to put that extra money and watch it grow. Any other ideas where I could invest it? I have a long ways until retirement im 24 years old.

Read more: What would be the best place to invest extra money?