Thursday, October 30, 2014

Why is my niece being such a Bi%ch after i saved her?

In 2011 my grown niece called me to ask me to help her. She was hooked badly on crack, behind in her mortgage and about to lose everything. She wanted me to get her paychecks directly, make arrangments w her bill collecters, and only give her enough for food and gas to work so she couldnt buy drugs. I have been out of work for 5 years and living at my brothers ( her dads) so she even offered to pay me. So i took it on.
I spent HOURS/months on her accounts. Was a job for sure. She stayed clean and after 2 years getting her bills caught up ( even lowered her mortgage after they started forcloser!) She just took it all back 6 months ago. I taughts her all about managing money and shes still clean and now really doing great. However she wont talk to me now. Her reasons… She said it was wrong of me to charge her as a family member but in her desperation she hired me. And she also says if she can quit crack and turn life around, i shoud get off my @ss and stop mooching off her dad! What a f#cking b@tch. AND shes got most our famly agreeing w her! I may be out of work but i was never a crackhead! And i worked my butt off for her!

Read more: Why is my niece being such a Bi%ch after i saved her?