Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Moving to the US Virgin Islands?

Hello,

I was wondering on a few things about moving to the US virgin islands. I have been an American citizen for eighteen years. I was born here and raised here. How does the imigraition policy work between the US Virgin Islands. I also have another important question and please do not make fun of me, please. I have Aspergers Syndrome and a lot of depression and anxiety issues, not bad issues. I found out that when I turn eighteen in a few months if my social security disability benefits would transfer to the Virgin Islands through the federal government of the US. Is the health care decent or average. I am looking around for a good psychologist and psychiatrist in Virgin Islands.

Besides me if you have any advice that you would recommend me knowing Please do NOT hesitate to state.

Thank you

Read more: Moving to the US Virgin Islands?