Monday, November 24, 2014

Starting a new life somewhere?

Well where to begin I'm 24 years old and I'm bored and fed up with my life.

Over the last few months I've been feeling down and depressed my life has changed as my father left home and left me and my brother to look after our mum. I'm in a dead beat job that I hate and I feel as if the excitement has gone from my life.

Most of this has come about for 2 reasons my age and that my mates in my circle have nearly all settled down now. 3 have kids and married and my best mate is having a kid at 23. I would like to say I'm not jealous over them but it's made me realise that the friends I thought I knew when we had all these big plans and adventures we were going to do are no longer the same people.

I want to live my life to the full and see the world meet new people dance with hot women you know just the usual stuff lol. I've been contemplating leaving my home, my town, my family and friends and doing what I want to do which is live the life I want to live.

I know I've rambled on a bit but I don't know where to start or what to do. I feel bad wanting to leave all my friends but it's like you only live once and we're no longer on the same wave length anymore it's just all kids, mortgages and family's they want to do.

If I were to leave it would be to another city or country I've even been looking to find work on cruise ships or bar work and stuff.

It would be great to hear from people who have done it or who can relate on here but any answers very welcome.

Read more: Starting a new life somewhere?