Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Christmas gift ideas for my partner?

I purchased my partner a Playstation (along with remotes and a couple of games) for his birthday in April. Because we have a mortgage and I have bought him such an expensive gift for his birthday, he has requested that I not buy him a Christmas gift. I said that he was being ridiculous and would just get him something small (especially as I know he's gotten me something) - probably around the $50 mark.

He is so difficult to buy for that I was really struggling for ideas - then he got a new phone. I had made my mum a photo calendar for Christmas and remembered that the same website offered custom phone cases for his particular model. I managed to get it on discount and with free shipping, so I ended up spending a little over $10 on the whole thing (instead of $30). I would really like to get him something else small to go with the cover, but I am completely stuck!

Any ideas that are $50 or less?

Read more: Christmas gift ideas for my partner?