Monday, January 12, 2015

Why do bears fans hate packers?

my husband's job transferred him to Wisconsin and we're temporarily staying with my in laws. I'm a Packers fan and I was so excited because I would get to watch my team play on tv often. But that isnt the case. For some background info, we are splitting all bills including the mortgage with his parents. My father in law, a huge bears fan, told me that I'm not allowed to have packers jerseys, hats, jackets, etc in the house and im not allowed to watch my team (even though we split the cable bill). My husband can support and watch his team, steelers, and my mother in law can support and watch hers, 49ers, so i know its not All teams, just mine. So what is with bears fans hating packers so much that they have to take it out on anyone who supports them, even when it's family and obviously bogus?

Read more: Why do bears fans hate packers?