Monday, February 23, 2015

Feeling pressured to get married/kids in your 20s?

It's so annoying! They say oh but if you have them now by time they're 20 you'll be 40 something and be able to travel, and live life. But my question is why live life at 40 when I can do it in my 20s? When I'm young? People feel that a kid and marriage = life but if that's the truth then what is the point of life? To have sex and bring more people into this world to live for the same thing? I want to take my 20s the last young decade and be young! So stop asking me stupid silly questions. MANY people have kids in their 30s… My advice to everyone feeling pressured, you should feel bad for the friends that got engaged or had kids in their 20s because the only experience they have is being a teenager. I do want kids in the future I think but not in my 20s. People who marry in their 20s ALWAYS most of them end up divorced! I say marry at 30 when your brain is fully matured, and make sure it's what you want, and who you want. People are feeding children, worrying about mortgage, and fighting with jealous spouses, while you have the option to travel, you're young, and you can do what ever the hell you want. So my question is why is having a baby and getting married in your 20's so expected, glorified? What's your opinion?

Read more: Feeling pressured to get married/kids in your 20s?