Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Security Clearance, have some debts will i be refused?

I have an interview for a new job and have been informed that if successful i will need to get SC clearance. I have had some problems with debt in the past. Fairly minor and immature stuff. I have a few pay day loans and a credit card that i didnt pay off (about £400). I have really tried to turn things around in the last few years after splitting with my ex and really taking control of things, having to pay the mortgage andd all bills myself. Have had a few slips but again we are talking a few hundred pounds. Also i have a decree from court regarding 2 bills(400pounds) from my factor which i was in dispute about, i never went to court and agreed to pay the money monthly (2 months from paying off). Will this stop me getting SC clearance?

Read more: Security Clearance, have some debts will i be refused?