Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Am I to continue to sleep with my husband?

Me and husband been having problems. So back in Sep of last year he moved out. Abruptly. I came home and th eonly thing he took was living rom tv and his clothes. He stated he needed time to see if the marriage is what he wants. We have 4 kids. Oldest 8, youngest is 1. So this abruptly leaving put me in a financial bind. But Im trying to recover as I have new bills to cover like electricity, cable, a little bit of mortgage. We been still sleeping together, but as time goes on Im seeing that he s the only one truly benefiting from this. How easy to come over and see your kids, get some and then go back to your own space. I know the bible say married people shouldnt withhold sexual pleasure from the other spouse, but am I to continue sleeping with him when nothing has changed, only gotten worst? Im up getting these kids ready for school in the am. He comes in the evening sees them for a couple of hours. I dont see the benefit, growth or hope. What do you think in regards to the bible?

Read more: Am I to continue to sleep with my husband?