Friday, March 6, 2015

Do we all eventually have to live life as set out by the system?

As I am coming to a crossroads in my life and about to leave University, I wonder, like everyone else, what I'm going to do next. However, I feel that there must be more out there than slaving away in a job set up by the system, for the system. I guess my question relates to travel, experience and enjoyment of life and all it's natural beauty. If you know of any better lifestyles than work all week, shop on the weekend, lose half our money for taxes, and then die. Please let me know! I don't want to be trapped by a full time job, a mortgage etc, but I need some other options before I spend my savings how everyone's been wrongly told to do for so many generations?

Read more: Do we all eventually have to live life as set out by the system?