Monday, May 18, 2015

Am i stupid for not leaving him?


Me and my husband have been married six years so far well back in 2010 he didnt have papers so he was illegal and he got into problems with the law and he was sent to jail for six months i was there for him i would go visit him and sent him letters even my parents paid him a good lawyer so anyway he got sent to mexico and i left right away to be with him, i only lasted a month because i had to start on his immigration case and i had to see the lawyers and plus i found out i was pregnant as well and i needed to go the doctor in the us Because i was high risk from previous miscarriages and mexico they dont pay attention to you unless you go to a expensive doctor. Well i had to stay in the us And him in mexico and he found a job over there while he waited over there while his case sorted out so i had to be alone all pregnant and i couldnt travel and my parents would be there to support because he also left me mortgages, credit cards, all kinds of bills and they had to get paid, so i had my baby he couldnt be there because the case was going slow and we would just talk on the phone and see each other on skype after i had my baby i found a job because i didnt want to rely on my parents and my daughter needed stuff so i went to visit him with my daughter when she was one and we were so happy but we had to leave again because i had to be seeing the lawyers and we were just waiting for immigration to say yes or no. I left and then my husband started to fight with me because i was working my *** off working laye trying to pay the bills and support my daughter and he would say i was cheating on him and thats when he started to act different and started to talk less and we would fight all the time so his case gets approved and he comes home, he was a different person i dont even know who he was so he comes home he hardly pays any attention to me and i noticed that he was always on his phone and i get up one night and i see message from a girl and i just started crying and confronted him and he said he did cheat on me and i was so stupid i forgave him and we have another child and i NEVER in my life cheated on him i didnt have time for that i was thinking about and my child and i did another terrible thing i told him i cheated on him to make him angry but i didnt do it, i know i shouldnt of have but his his reason that he cheated was because he thought i was cheating, all this makes me angry i thought when he got back everything was going to be perfect and its not i dont know what to do

Read more: Am i stupid for not leaving him?