Thursday, May 21, 2015

My roommate is incredibly rude, inconsiderate and the biggest hypocryte I know. How do I bring this to light?


My roommate gets almost 2100$ a month to simply breathe because while he was in the service with me, he cried wolf and got out on a Medical Discharge. He even openly admits he did it on purpose, and it greatly shames me and pisses me off when he does it. He has his entire life literally handed to him.

We both live at his mothers old condo, paying her mortgage, utilities and the like because I had no money at the time to make it anywhere else and he got in for free because his mom- like his disability- hands him his life. Key point: He lives the dream, making money to do WHATEVER he ******* wants. He should be happy.

Instead, he's the rudest hypocrite I know. I make about 600 to 700$ a month on my benefits to go to College. This is also meant to pay for books and school supplies. I make my half of the rent monthly (550$) and he does not, claiming bills take over his budget. Then he goes out and buys Pokemon cards and Megaman toys.

He leaves disgusting dishes behind, sometimes getting moldy unless I clean them up, yet he bitches about my cleanliness (I have a corner I keep dirty laundry stacked in folded piles, sorted for laundry and my beds not made usually, books and homework are kinda stacked on my desk disorganized.)

His room is a trainwreck. There is literally a valley through piles of dirty laundry, boxes of "Collectors Toys" and other trashy ****. His bed smells like farts and garbage.

The list goes on and on and on, how do I deal with his attitude and fix him?

Read more: My roommate is incredibly rude, inconsiderate and the biggest hypocryte I know. How do I bring this to light?