Monday, June 15, 2015

I feel so lost…need some advice?


Ok, so my story is a long one but I'll try to summarize it. I've been in my current relationship for over 14 years. We both have a 6 year old daughter and he has a 14 year old from a previous relationship. I have raised the 14 year old as my own since he was awarded custody when she was 3 years old. Throughout our relationship, he has cheated on me 4-5 times (that I even know about) each time I took him back. I also stepped out of the relationship once. It wasn't until the most recent affair that hit me harder than normal. During the last affair, he managed to create a fake Facebook account, betray himself as a single father and also post status of looking for the "the right woman" I was devastated when I found out. I felt my whole world crashed upon me. I've given my all, supported his business, helped his family in numerous way and help him with his daughter. Again through it all I forgave him for the sake of our daughter. After 2 yeArs, I find myself reliving the moments. Side note, it was more than one woman. I have lost my love for him and respect. I don't want to continue trying to fix something broken into a million pieces. Here's the hard part, we both owe some debt together. I just want to move away with my daughter but I also want to pay my debt and move the hell on. It's hard when we established a mortgage, bills and credit cards. I just feel lost trying to start fresh. He doesn't know what my plans are. He's in total denial about it all. Help

Read more: I feel so lost…need some advice?