Saturday, July 25, 2015

How does rent and utilities work?


Hi.

I'm almost 18, and am not mentally okay. My family is kind of pushing me and I worry for their safety because my anger seems to be harder to control.

I am seeing my psych on the 29th and are going to figure out what else is up and fix it.

I am hoping to move out ASAP. I am not going to college that I know of, and will probably be going directly into the workforce. I was hoping to get full time at a pet store or work on a farm.

I have a puppy who will probably be 5 or 6 moths old when I actually want to leave.

I don't want cable, no home phone, I don't have a car, I don't drink, I don't smoke, and I don't feel the need to over eat. So, I'll only be getting the essentials like Internet, normal healthy food, water, and any repairs for my bike. That's all.

The houses around here go for usually 750, and some go for 600. I'm going to try and score one for 600, but I can't be certain.

Will someone likely on minimum wage until completely out of highschool be able to pay for the bills of a house of that price, and keep my puppy, be able to afford this?

I don't go out and do foolish things. Only what I need, and saving up the rest for when my girlfriend graduates so we can hopefully work on a mortgage.

I live in Ontario Canada.

It's illegal to deny me my dog, as he is an ESA in training and it's illegal in general.

Thank you
Added (1). Actually, it's illegal to deny me my dog. It's the law in Ontario.

Payments - obviously working and doing payments online via my bank account.

I'm clearly trying to become an adult. Did that fly over your head?

Read more: How does rent and utilities work?