Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Pastor took my money alright, but didn't offer any help. How come?


I go to a bible study once a week. The pastor who visits the group has a church in another town and we only see him at this bible study as his church is far away. He also hasn't been in the country very long. He's from overseas.
I decided to give my tithes twice to him and his church (this was two amounts of £150) and he gladly took it. Him and his wife wrote me a thank you letter after, telling me in it how they both love me and wish God's blessings, etc.
However, when I spoke out in the group about my car problems, one of the lady members said to the pastor, "Why don't you, a man, go with her to help (meaning me)? You know what car fixer men are like with lone women. They only see money", but he never offered nor answered her.
How come it was physically possible for him to stretch out his hand to take my money, but won't physically give up an hour or two to accompany me?
Added (1). Seems like we're all on the internet at the same time then again, doesn't it, folks?

Read more: Pastor took my money alright, but didn't offer any help. How come?