Monday, August 10, 2015

Is there really a financial crisis, or doomsday coming next month?


I asked this question recently but I didn't realize until now that I didn't put it in the right category so I apologize to anyone who's seeing this again.

But I did add a little more detail to this one. Anyways, I was just scrolling around the Internet and I stumbled across a page on FB that's supposed to be a "conspiracy theorist" page. Saying in 35 days the value of your currency will decrease. For example: you would be paying 30$ for a gallon of gas and your 200,00 house mortgage will now be 2 million. They stated how this will cause everyone to go to fema (or fema camps.whatever) pretty much being forced there. Is this possible? They were also saying things such as "The pope will make an announcement about a NWO in September". Then I see another article saying a meteor is going to hit between September 15-25 but this one I didn't really pay no mind because it made no sense. I also saw a video from Alex Jones pretty much saying his "high up friends" told him to leave the country by September. There was more too it but I won't go into detail. But is it just a coincidence that it all is supposed to be happening next month? I'm not saying I believe it but at the same time I'm not going to say it's all BS. I try to pay no mind to conspiracy theories so this is why I'm asking.

I'd rather hear an answer from somebody who can explain why or why not it is or isn't true and can provide some sort of facts. Because I don't just like to rely on one source from Google as I said.

Read more: Is there really a financial crisis, or doomsday coming next month?