Thursday, August 13, 2015

IVA query. Does my husbands additional income need to be claimed for?


I m in an Iva and have been for 2 years. These were from debts I got into when I was younger before I met my husband. He is not included in the Iva - they have asked for his income and expenditure but he is not expected to pay anything towards it. We need to sell our flat. The block has become extremely unsafe there are fights and people sleeping rough, people smoking drugs and vandalising the place it s a nightmare im here alone a lot with my infant daughter and its frightening. My brother has kindly asked us to move with him while we sell the place and so we can save up for a new home. My husband pays the mortgage on our current flat and it will be him in the plus when we move in with my brother the only bills I pay is the council tax and Sky. If I tell Payplan we are moving out and im honest with them and explain that im no longer paying these bills and they can add the additional income to my payments, will they still want the money my husband is saving from not paying the mortgage?

Read more: IVA query. Does my husbands additional income need to be claimed for?