Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Received notice from Bank on door regarding winterizing my home due to being 2 months late on mortgage?


Hello, I am 2 months late on mortgage. As of yesterday there were stickers on the door of my home (which is vacant) stating they checked the property and found it to be vacant. They stated they would be winterizing the property this week and doing weekly checks even though I am not going into forclosure for another month. I am going in with cash today to the bank to make my mortgage completely CURRENT. Does the bank have any right to go into my home or have a second company winterize my property once my mortgage is current today? Thanks
Added (1). Property is in great condition and cared for. I have second home this one is for sale.

Read more: Received notice from Bank on door regarding winterizing my home due to being 2 months late on mortgage?