Friday, August 14, 2015

Veterinarian vs Engineering?


I am a sophomore in high school and trying to decide on a future career: Veterinarian vs. Biomedical or Aerospace Engineer? If possible, please answer if you have experience in the field or know someone who does. Info on: days off per year, days worked weekly, hours worked daily (both at work and home), amount of free time, and freetime for following personal interests. How will starting my own veterinary clinic change the work/life balance? Are these engineering jobs stressful? Do these veterknarian and/or engineering offer a work/life balance for supporting and spending time with family and friends during weekends, holidays, etc? And any similar career areas? Both career areas interest me alot, but I want a job where I can actually have a life with loved ones. Any information or personal stories are welcome. Thank you.

Read more: Veterinarian vs Engineering?