Saturday, August 8, 2015

What's the benefit of a high credit score?


I know people say it helps you get a loan on a car/house and a lease, but otherwise what's the point of it? I pay EVERYTHING in cash or debit, I don't lease or finance on a car, I just outright buy it in it's entirety (yes even when it's time to get a new one, I will buy it in it's entirety. I have FANTASTIC saving methods), I am actually saving up and currently have a $65K job, so in around two years, I'm BUYING a home, not financing, not mortgaging, not borrowing money from the bank. And I am single so not like I gotta do loans for other people and such? So what other benfits is there to having good credit score. I'm still young so I want to understand now before it's too late.

Read more: What's the benefit of a high credit score?