Monday, September 21, 2015

How much do new Frito lay workers make an hour?


I was told its $12. But perhaps somebody who works there or knows somebody can give me their input. There is a Frito not very far from where I live and I am 18. I figure with $12 an hour I can pay off a 2014 mustang v6 with car insurance easily and have over $1000 left over every month to do whatever I want with. Considering I live with my family and we are the type of family that lives together that would make me rather rich! I could easily rent or pay off mortgage for my own house given that it's not a mansion. And still have enough for food! I mean $12 an hour would do wonders for me. A new mustang and since I won't be moving out I have so much money left over for whatever I want. Tell me adults? Why does life sound so easy to me? $12 an hour! Come on there's so much I could do with that. And I could pick up the ladies with that kind of car I mean lets be honest:)
Added (1). Under my calculations $12 an hour would allow me to make a down payment for a 2014-2015 mustang after 6 months at most considering Id have to assert myself in the job for a loan and I could pay off the average $240 a month for a mustang v6 along with insurance for my age is about $140 a month that would make it 4k a year for the whole package and that would leave a lot of extra money considering Id make 24k a year with $12 and hour and I don't have to pay for Internet, electricity or water!

Read more: How much do new Frito lay workers make an hour?