Wednesday, September 16, 2015

How to get a mortgage for a house without a co-signer in this situation?


I got my bachelors degree in history and American Studies which is for getting a government job, corporate job or pre law.

I was hoping to a get a job right out of college but I graduated during the big economic situation.

A guy told me they were given mortgages out left and right and then everybody forclosed and that put the country in a situation.

I decided to try teaching unfortunately I was accused of something I didn't do and was not able to be rehired. I am still unsettled about the situation and the lawyer prove my innocence.

Right at the same time I was in a bicycle accident and I had to have major surgery.

I've been doing pickup works since then right now I am deciding on whether or not I should start my own business or become self employed, or try to get a regular job.

The bank said these days you need to make about 40,000 a year to get into a decent house and all the jobs in my area only start out around $10 an hour.

I know I can make much more if I go into business for myself but then it gets harder to get a mortgage.

What do you suggest?

Read more: How to get a mortgage for a house without a co-signer in this situation?