Friday, September 25, 2015

Should I remove these members of my family completely?


I'm 20 and earn 100 euro a week. I moved out from home one year ago to live with my fiance but our rent increased massively causing us to leave the home we made together, the rent rise was a huge shock and every house we looked for was too far from my fiances work or too expensive. My mother and father then offered for us to live with them for the next 6 months so we can save for a mortgage, we are also getting married in 8 months time. Since moving down my sister who i dnt speak to rang my brother telling him that we are taking over the house and living off my parents. She was trying to rise him because in the will he is granted the house. He rang me and told me that my sister said she was ripping that we were moving into my parents. After coming off the phone from him I text my sister telling her she should mind her own business and stop trying to ruin other peoples lives that this is nothing to do with her. My brother then got abuse from my sister for telling me what she said. My brother than rang me attacking me for telling her and told me he was going to kick me out of the house that my mother and father pay rent for and that i help them pay. He kept shouting at me saying the house was his and as much as i explain that i don't want the house he still possessive over it even though all i am doing is saving. They have sent me nothing but abusive messages and threats and I don't know what to do. I am doing nothing to them. Please help.

Read more: Should I remove these members of my family completely?