Tuesday, September 22, 2015

What job should I go to school for? Is what I'm interested an option?


I am a freshman in high school and I decided last year that what I want to do is start a school that I believe will teach students useful skills (what taxes and mortgages are, how to be better at public speaking, other useful things to know etc.) and will let them pursue their interests instead of be stuck in a boring room for 7 hours a day. Is this possible? Could I make money doing this? I have not been pursuing it because I am not sure it is realistic, but is it? I am also interested in cats and horses, cooking, writing (editing job?), and interior design, but I have always considered these backups. Can I start a school? Based on my interests, what other career can I pursue?

Read more: What job should I go to school for? Is what I'm interested an option?