Saturday, September 12, 2015

Will my land lady continue to sell the property?


My landlady is selling the property and I rent the room, I'm covered under the lease so I'm not worried but I'm just curious.

She had an offer on our house but the FHA wouldn't give the couple a loan because the house needed some work.

I talked to the realtor and he said he doesn't think the roof would have passed, it needs a paint job, some of the soffits were rotten, and I don't know if this is a big deal but the foundation is just the dirt as it's an older home and one of the walls bows out at the bottom.

I'm just curious after finding all this out if she will continue to sell it she is selling it as is.

My friend came out to give her an estimate on the paint job and she didn't seem like she was in a rush to get it done because she was talking about getting one side done at a time.

Also the living room needs a new floor and she's about to start working on it and she said she didn't want to show the house while it was under construction.

I'm getting the vibe that she will take it off the market but I'm still not sure what are you thinking?

I would just ask her but I don't want to seem too nosy

Read more: Will my land lady continue to sell the property?