Monday, October 26, 2015

My grades are slipping and I still have no motivation to do my homework. Help?


I want to study. I want to do the right thing, but I have no self-control. It reflects on my lack-luster grades. Help?

It's kind of like I'm the farmer that decides not to harvest the wheat for the upcoming winter and early spring. I see that I will die from starvation but will not do anything about it. I just sit here even though it's not helping.

Hell, it's just a glimpse in a large and elaborate puzzle of laziness and inaction. My room isn't clean, I don't help around enough, I don't study, and I don't plan for the future. I have no dreams or long-term goals and I stopped trying when I realized that I feel tired all the time. Thinking about the future just makes me tired and I get headaches about it. I feel tired of working towards effort, even if it is for the better.

What the hell is wrong with me and how can I pick myself up and change my life?

Read more: My grades are slipping and I still have no motivation to do my homework. Help?