Sunday, October 11, 2015

Will I qualify for a mortgage by May 2016?


I just started my credit score half a year ago, and my score is 650. I ve applied for three capital one credit cards with the increases in CL in five months (they will increase by the time I need to get a home)(Two at 500 currently, one at 300 currently, and a Kohl s charge card at 750).
I make 27 grand a year and will have a little more than 4 grand saved up by then.
I m looking at getting an auction, run down, home that I know how to fix up if need be for me and my then wife s first home.
I ll need between 20 and 25 grand from a loan for the house, and I ll have over 10 percent to put down on the house by then.
So, even though my credit score is brand new, will I qualify?
If not:
Do I have to finance on a vehicle to establish the credit history they ll be wanting to see? (I don t want to.)
What kinds of loans would accept me outside of bank loans?
Would the FHA even think about helping me?

Read more: Will I qualify for a mortgage by May 2016?