Saturday, November 28, 2015

I need advise on buying a house and what to do. I went to a loan officer April 2015?


. I had applied for a fha loan, I currently have 650 credit and make 17.31 an hour and usually 150-160 hrs a month. In March 2016 I get a raise to 18.65. By February 2016 I will have saved 7-8 k for a down payment and closing etc. I want to buy a house that's 100k in either Victorville down to riverside across to Chino.hopefully by riverside there is one. I want to buy a house in 2016 February. I want a fixer upper. Minimum 1br 1 bath, and I can do the insulation drywall paint etc. Just no electrical or roofing. I have a family of 3 and want a house instead of renting an apartment. Where can I look for houses that are on the market currently to see if it's worth the money?

Read more: I need advise on buying a house and what to do. I went to a loan officer April 2015?