Monday, November 30, 2015

Is my husband telling me through his actions he does not trust me?


Since my husband does not have a key to our mail box I am the designated person who picks up our mail at the community mail box (a free-standing metal box in that holds everyone's respective mailboxes). My husband asked me today if I had seen his paycheck when I picked up the mail last week. That's when I remembered that I thought I did see that familiar check when I picked up the mail last week, but not sure exactly which day it was. I told him this but since it was nowhere to be found, and I was not sure where it went, we were just trying to figure out where it was or if I really did see it. The paycheck was to pay our monthly mortgage. So, we looked around the possible places around the house, he checked the trash outside in case it got thrown away by accident with the junk mail. We both agreed that he could request the co. To put a stop payment and re-issue him another check. Later, he came next to me by my office desk and asked me to get up so he can check my cluttered desk. Does this action mean he does not trust me?

Read more: Is my husband telling me through his actions he does not trust me?